Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Paris Trip


HOW
My aunt and uncle came to see me and my family in Belgium.
My uncle wanted to see Paris so we planed a trip to Paris over the last holiday.
 
WERE
Paris is the capital of France which is in
Europe. It took us three hours to drive there from our home in Belgium.
 
WHEN
We left Belgium on the 4th of January. We stayed three
days and 2 nights. We left on the 6th of January from Paris. When
we got back from Paris it was 1:00 am!
 

WHAT
In Paris I went to the Louvre and saw
The Mona Lisa . I also went ice skating
on the Eiffel tower and I enjoyed eating
Nutella crepes there too! Our last stop was The Palace of Versailles.
 

WHY
We went to Paris because we had never
seen Paris. Now we have seen Paris, and
it was really lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your trip was wonderful! I wish I could have been there with you but your pictures are super! Love, Aunt Betsy

    ReplyDelete